USA
USA
Canada
360.738 .1888 1465 Slater Road, Ferndale, WA USA 98248
780.884.9586 8616 - 18th Street Edmonton, Alberta T6P 1K5

Fonderia del Pignone 1842 The history of the largest Tuscan industry, the Pignone, started in 1842 when Pasquale Benini and two associates created the "Iron Foundry of second fusion outside the San Frediano gate," ten years later the "Fonderia del Pignone" was founded by two technicians with expertise in mechanics and metallurgy. The name was inspired by the name of the village that was at the time on the left bank of the Arno. The first production consisted almost exclusively of artistic castings made by artisans and then became mechanized, casting standardized parts, ornaments and fittings as well as industrial components. This was a refined approach to establishing a combined approach to art and industry. The Foundry 1848 Development on the other side of the Arno , the Stazione Leopolda was built , which functioned as a freight terminal, thus contributing to the company's growth. In 1856 the attached mechanical workshop built, under the guidance of engineer Pietro Benini , the first internal combustion engine following the design of Eugenio Barsanti and Felice Matteucci , developing in the following years prototypes with one and two pistons suitable for fixed employment instead of steam engines. Artillery Production 1856-1900 Initially the shop was dedicated to the agricultural industry: wine and oil presses, hydraulic threshing machines, pumps and pasta machines. At the end of the 19th century work began working on the first torpedoes. With these and missiles for heavy artillery Pignone engaged in military production that was to last for roughly fifty years. The first world war gave a great impulse to the development of the company, so much so that it would eventually relocate to the Rifredi area to take advantage of the large spaces available. One of the first single-phase compressors 1900 -1920 Demand for large quantities of ice, used in both the conservation and transportation of perishable goods and carbon dioxide production for the beer and fizzy water industry, induced the company to produce machines to compress refrigerator cycle intermediate vapour & air compressors for mines. The reciprocating compressor line became the product to launch the company internationally. One of the first single-phase compressors 1920 -1953 As early as the 1920s Pignone was producing multi-stage machines that were widely applied in the chemical industry to compress hydrogen, oxygen, coal gas, coke-oven gas, natural gas, and nitrogen, and particularly in ammonia synthesis. In 1922 Pignone was in fact the first in the world to design and manufacture, the reciprocating compressor for bringing the ammonia syngas to 1000 bar. Since then Pignone was particularly adept at designing record setting high pressure multistage machines that put them in high demand all over the world. With war at hand, war material became of great focus for the company. The destruction of the second world war and slow transformation brought the company to a serious crisis, eventually closing down activities in 1953. Mayor of Florence Georgio la Pira
meeting with the Trade Unionists.
1954 Giorgio La Pira, a historical mayor of Florence, managed to convince Enrico Mattei, president of the newborn E.N.I., the Oil and Gas State group in Italy, to buy and save the company. Nuovo Pignone came into being on the 23rd of January, 1954.
Factory Floor 1954–1993 With Renovation of the facilities also came focus of production to mainly machinery and equipment for the oil, petrochemical, refinery and natural gas industries. The plants of Florence and Massa, taken from the "Pignone", were joined by those of Talamona (SO) in 1961, of Vibo Valentia (VV) in 1962, of Porto Recanati (MC) in 1963, of Schio (VI) in 1968, and of Bari and Rome in 1972. In 1986 the company was listed on the stock exchange after placement of 18% of the Share capital (21.6 million shares at 4,250 lira, 55.3M USD or 127M USD in 2018) GE Acquires Nuovo Pignone 1994 As part of the privatization of ENI, Nuovo Pignone was sold to General Electric. The turbo compressor technology as well as the coordination with the Power turbine fleet within General Electric Power systems gave GE a strategic incentive to focus on the Oil & Gas market. Nuovo Parts Inc. 1996 In support of major pipeline infrastructure in Canada, Nuovo Parts was established and appointed as distributor of the full line of Nuovo Pignone Spare parts out of Surrey BC. USA Expansion 2005 With a strong track record and deep network, Nuovo Parts expanded its support for GE and Nuovo Pignone to the USA. Its expansion lead to offices in Ferndale Washington and Houston Texas. Nuovo Service Expansion 2013 Nuovo Parts appointed as an authorized service center for Nuovo Pignone API 618 reciprocating compressors installed in the USA. The focus on field services, repair and short cycle manufacturing where required was a tactical expansion to support continued coordination and authenticity of parts supply. BHGE 2017 Baker Hughes and GE oil & gas merge to create a fully integrated oil and gas value chain service company from upstream to midstream and downstream. Blackstone Acquires Nuovo Parts Inc. 2018 Nuovo Parts is acquired by Blackstone Industrial services and expands its reach to support fully integrated services for BHGE with the Nuovo Pignone, AC, Rotofow and Lufkin product lines.

Fonderia del Pignone 1842 The history of the largest Tuscan industry, the Pignone, started in 1842 when Pasquale Benini and two associates created the "Iron Foundry of second fusion outside the San Frediano gate," ten years later the "Fonderia del Pignone" was founded by two technicians with expertise in mechanics and metallurgy. The name was inspired by the name of the village that was at the time on the left bank of the Arno. The first production consisted almost exclusively of artistic castings made by artisans and then became mechanized, casting standardized parts, ornaments and fittings as well as industrial components. This was a refined approach to establishing a combined approach to art and industry. The Foundry 1848 Development on the other side of the Arno , the Stazione Leopolda was built , which functioned as a freight terminal, thus contributing to the company's growth. In 1856 the attached mechanical workshop built, under the guidance of engineer Pietro Benini , the first internal combustion engine following the design of Eugenio Barsanti and Felice Matteucci , developing in the following years prototypes with one and two pistons suitable for fixed employment instead of steam engines. Artillery Production 1856-1900 Initially the shop was dedicated to the agricultural industry: wine and oil presses, hydraulic threshing machines, pumps and pasta machines. At the end of the 19th century work began working on the first torpedoes. With these and missiles for heavy artillery Pignone engaged in military production that was to last for roughly fifty years. The first world war gave a great impulse to the development of the company, so much so that it would eventually relocate to the Rifredi area to take advantage of the large spaces available. One of the first single-phase compressors 1900 -1920 Demand for large quantities of ice, used in both the conservation and transportation of perishable goods and carbon dioxide production for the beer and fizzy water industry, induced the company to produce machines to compress refrigerator cycle intermediate vapour & air compressors for mines. The reciprocating compressor line became the product to launch the company internationally. One of the first single-phase compressors 1920 -1953 As early as the 1920s Pignone was producing multi-stage machines that were widely applied in the chemical industry to compress hydrogen, oxygen, coal gas, coke-oven gas, natural gas, and nitrogen, and particularly in ammonia synthesis. In 1922 Pignone was in fact the first in the world to design and manufacture, the reciprocating compressor for bringing the ammonia syngas to 1000 bar. Since then Pignone was particularly adept at designing record setting high pressure multistage machines that put them in high demand all over the world. With war at hand, war material became of great focus for the company. The destruction of the second world war and slow transformation brought the company to a serious crisis, eventually closing down activities in 1953. Mayor of Florence Georgio la Pira
meeting with the Trade Unionists.
1954 Giorgio La Pira, a historical mayor of Florence, managed to convince Enrico Mattei, president of the newborn E.N.I., the Oil and Gas State group in Italy, to buy and save the company. Nuovo Pignone came into being on the 23rd of January, 1954.
Factory Floor 1954–1993 With Renovation of the facilities also came focus of production to mainly machinery and equipment for the oil, petrochemical, refinery and natural gas industries. The plants of Florence and Massa, taken from the "Pignone", were joined by those of Talamona (SO) in 1961, of Vibo Valentia (VV) in 1962, of Porto Recanati (MC) in 1963, of Schio (VI) in 1968, and of Bari and Rome in 1972. In 1986 the company was listed on the stock exchange after placement of 18% of the Share capital (21.6 million shares at 4,250 lira, 55.3M USD or 127M USD in 2018) GE Acquires Nuovo Pignone 1994 As part of the privatization of ENI, Nuovo Pignone was sold to General Electric. The turbo compressor technology as well as the coordination with the Power turbine fleet within General Electric Power systems gave GE a strategic incentive to focus on the Oil & Gas market. Nuovo Parts Inc. 1996 In support of major pipeline infrastructure in Canada, Nuovo Parts was established and appointed as distributor of the full line of Nuovo Pignone Spare parts out of Surrey BC. USA Expansion 2005 With a strong track record and deep network, Nuovo Parts expanded its support for GE and Nuovo Pignone to the USA. Its expansion lead to offices in Ferndale Washington and Houston Texas. Nuovo Service Expansion 2013 Nuovo Parts appointed as an authorized service center for Nuovo Pignone API 618 reciprocating compressors installed in the USA. The focus on field services, repair and short cycle manufacturing where required was a tactical expansion to support continued coordination and authenticity of parts supply. BHGE 2017 Baker Hughes and GE oil & gas merge to create a fully integrated oil and gas value chain service company from upstream to midstream and downstream. Blackstone Acquires Nuovo Parts Inc. 2018 Nuovo Parts is acquired by Blackstone Industrial services and expands its reach to support fully integrated services for BHGE with the Nuovo Pignone, AC, Rotofow and Lufkin product lines.

Quality, Authenticity
& Superior Service

The goal of Nuovo has always been to exceed customers’ expectations in terms of quality and service.  Nuovo parts are designed and built with the same attention to quality and authenticity as your Nuovo Pignone machine. We believe by using only genuine spare parts; optimal performance, quality, and safety are achieved. In addition to providing quality OEM manufactured parts, we offer highly experienced on-site service, from lead hands to craft labor.

 

Quality, Authenticity
& Superior Service

The goal of Nuovo has always been to exceed customers’ expectations in terms of quality and service.  Nuovo parts are designed and built with the same attention to quality and authenticity as your Nuovo Pignone machine. We believe by using only genuine spare parts; optimal performance, quality, and safety are achieved. In addition to providing quality OEM manufactured parts, we offer highly experienced on-site service, from lead hands to craft labor.